Summer is here and so is a simple, yet effective Skincare Routine.
It’s hot & humid here in Los Angeles, so having a stable “everyday” skincare routine is imperative. We are also dealing with heavy pollen and smog, so add that factor in and your skin can take a beating.
Luckily, I have found a routine that I stick to and wanted to share my products that not only keep my skin clear and eczema free, but are also good for you without any toxins. Let’s begin!
- Cleanser: *Charcoal Facial Detox by Destiny Boutique. This was a local find for me at a market close by. This cleanser unclogs pores, removes impurities, & removes dead skin cells. Some of the ingredients to help this process are Peppermint Oil, Bilberry Extract, Green Tea & Aloe Vera. Perfect cleanser for Summer. http://amzn.to/2uJ7Fqq
- Toner: *LeMieux Iso-Cell Recovery Solution. This is a nourshing and soothing cleanser, while packed with so many minerals. I have been using two toners from LeMieux (including this one) for over 5 years. This formula has eight therapeutic minerals and is used for wound care. This is perfect for any breakout, hyperpigmentation and dark spots. I swear by this! http://amzn.to/2uISJsk
- Treatment: The Beauty Chef-Probiotic Skin Refiner. This product is EVERYTHING. It does exactly what is says it will do. It exfoliates and produces collagen back into the skin due to the Lactic Acid. The lactic acid also helps improve the natural moisturising factors within the skin, while helping to stimulate collagen production and promote a more hydrated, moisturised and plump complexion. https://thebeautychef.com/collections/outer-beauty/products/probiotic-skin-refiner-100ml
- Primer: *Mineral Fusion Hydrating Primer. This primer provides nutrient-replenishing Mineral Water which softens and hydrates skin while providing essential moisture to skin cells. It’s also quite lightweight, but packs a huge punch when wearing it under makeup. This also contains calming botanicals Aloe, Lavender, Rosemary, and Thyme to soothe and comfort skin for a healthy-looking glow. http://amzn.to/2sp1hDK
- Skin Conditioner/Eye Cream/Moisturizer: *The Beauty Chef-Beauty Fix Balm. This is a multi-use product designed to help heal, nourish and protect dry, rough, moisture-seeking skin. The power ingredients are Fermented young coconut extract which is rich in electrolytes, amino acid peptides, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. Young coconut is both a hydrating and rejuvenating ingredient. I use this for an eye & lip balm, as well as a hand moisturizer. This is the only balm in which I have never broken out or had clogged pores. I don’t break out often, but I do have some hyperpigmentation from my eczema which this has helped to heal. http://amzn.to/2sL01KH
These products have provided my skin with stability and an everyday routine that is clean, quick and simple. Let us know in the comments, if there is a skincare find that you are using! Let’s chat.
Happy Summer Skincare!
*This post contains affliate links